ISF Supporter Kelly Mayer honored with Hero Goody Award Tag
For her “Mission Recognition” program and tireless efforts to recognize people doing good around the world
For Thanksgiving this year, we honor Kelly Mayer (ISF Supporter) with a Hero Goody Award necklace/tag for her “Mission Recognition” program and tireless efforts to recognize people doing good around the world. We are so grateful for her support, and this week seemed like the best time to post this tribute to a true hero!
Kelly’s mission is to make everyone else’s life better, and we hope this Hero Goody Award will bring a smile to her face. We tag Kelly as a GLOBAL CITIZEN for so many reasons that we stopped counting!
Here are the Top 8 Reasons why we are SO grateful to have Kelly in our lives:
Thank you Kelly Mayer @krmayer27:
- For tweeting Goody Awards to recognize good every day around the world!
- For sending Hero Goody Award tags literally around the world to Kat Ferrer in the Philippines and ISF (Ian Somerhalder Foundation) Surrey in England.
- For sending a Hero Goody Award tag to Actor Musician Michael Malarkey at the TVDcon (“The Vampire Diaries” con) last summer in Dallas, Texas (via Sue Carson).
- For nominating Joel Bach @YearsofLivingDangerously for a Golden Goody Award, and bringing this cool climate change project to our attention!
- For taking a Hero Goody in person to honor Morning Radio Show Host TJ Taormina at 103.3 AMP Radio in Boston.
- For helping us develop our Goody Awards badges and certificates for Goody Awards of the Month and Year winners!
- For including us in your Pay Good Forward article!
- For helping us develop our Goody Awards Ambassador program!
Along with traveling to meet and recognize fellow ISF supporters, Kelly is a cancer survivor, married and mother of three boys. She lives outside of Boston, and has been driving around in the snow today to get her “son’s favorite meal” for his birthday.
Kelly, we just can’t thank you enough for everything you do. Thank you for shining the light on so many people making the world a better place with these social good awards. You are a rock star and our rock! You make our day! You make our year! You go girl!
Happy Thanksgiving, and Much Love to Kelly and her real family and ISF Family!
@LizHKelly @GoodyAwards Founder
© Goody Awards 2014