Pay Good Forward Services for Brands
Keep employees, gain loyal customers, build fans and increase sales
To help companies show appreciation for employees, volunteers and fans, let us help you build recognition programs, custom awards and cause marketing campaigns with our Pay Good Forward Services for Brands and Businesses. And if you wonder if these services are needed, take a look at these morale numbers and how we can help here.
79% of employees who quit their jobs cite a lack of appreciation as a key reason for leaving.
Only 2.4% of people who have low morale say their boss is great at recognition.
Out of those with the highest morale at work, 94.4% agree their managers are effective at recognizing them.
And if you wonder why AUTHENTIC cause marketing is needed, 91% are more likely to switch to brands supporting causes.
Customized Corporate Recognition Programs
After building recognition programs for T. Rowe Price, first Sprint PCS office in Washington DC (we sold 300% over forecast because employees were regularly appreciated!) and Fox Interactive Media/ MySpace, we want to help brands.
Keep employees, gain loyal customers, build fans and increase sales by hiring Goody Awards/ Goody PR to help you with recognition and cause marketing:
Pay Good Forward Services
- Let us partner with you to build a customized corporate recognition program (with or without Goody Awards.)
- Let us build a special recognition program for your special event or annual volunteers.
- Let us develop a digital footprint for your corporate recognition program.
- Let us strategize and implement a cause marketing campaign for your brand.
- Design a new custom award that Goody Awards can add to the LIVE Twitter voting system for a licensing fee.
- Sponsor Pay Good Forward t-shirts or merchandise that can be co-branded with your logo and cause.
- Purchase Goody Awards merchandise to recognize your teams and heroes in bulk orders.
If you’re an organization who wants to increase morale and results, Contact Us today. Don’t wait because your employees and volunteers are watching! The time is NOW to recognize good!
© Goody Awards, 2014