Hero Goody Necklace
Pay Good Forward. Tag Good @GoodyAwards
You can help children get out of poverty, be a global citizen and support Free The Children with a Hero Goody Necklace for $35.00.
Here are 2 ways your purchase can make a difference:
1. 25% of our profits will go to Free The Children right away when you buy a Hero Goody necklace so you’re immediately making a positive impact!
2. Another 25% or a total of 50% of our profits will go to Free The Children when you Pay Good Forward by giving the necklace to your hero and email us the story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hero Goody is the first of a series of our Tag Good necklaces that symbolize the power of global citizens. It can be worn by anyone who is a changemaker, even your loving service animal. And when you pass it forward, watch how it boosts someone’s confidence and self-esteem.
Wear your tag however you like, but wear it proudly because you were tagged as an outstanding global citizen.
Ian Somerhalder (Vampire Diaries) received one of our first Hero Goody necklaces because he has won Hero Goody of the Month, twice, thanks to his loyal fans voting for him on Twitter with #HeroGoody.
The Goody Awards is the only awards program that empowers you to tag your everyday heroes online @GoodyAwards through Twitter using hashtags (#HeroGoody #TeamGoody #GoodDeedGoody #EcoGoody #TeacherGoody) and offline with these Tag Good necklaces.
Since 1995, Free The Children has provided
- 650+ schools and schoolrooms built
- 30,000 women economic self- sufficiency
- 55,000 children with education every day
- 1,000,000 people with clean water, health care and sanitation
- 2,300,000 with Free The Children education programs
“We appreciate the Goody Awards support of Free The Children with their Hero Goody necklace, and sharing how our education programs and service projects are empowering children to help children get out of poverty. We love that the Hero Goody necklace represents global citizens and encourages people to give back in big ways! Thank you Goody Awards, and let’s all change the world together!”
– Craig Kielburger, Free The Children Founder
The tags themselves are two-sided, made of brass with an ‘antique silver’ plating, and measure .4″ x .67″. The tag comes on a fashionable unisex 18″ or 24” silver chain for $35.00.
And when you pass this #HeroGoody necklace forward to your hero, email us your WHY with the information below so we can donate the extra 25% to Free The Children and share on GoodyAwards.com and social media.
- your name
- your hero’s name
- a paragraph about WHY you gave them the Hero Goody award
- Hero Goody necklace tracking number (found on card in box)
- and photos/video that are ok to share to email@example.com.
Keep this global citizens movement going by tagging others for their heroic deeds either online by tweeting with #HeroGoody or offline with a Hero Goody necklace. It’s all good.
Your Hero Goody necklace will be shipped via Priority Mail in the US. If you live outside the US, we will use the standard shipping option for international.
The cost of the necklace is $35.00 plus shipping:
$5.00 for US Priority (3-5 days)
$12.00* (*or actual cost) for international 7-10 days shipping. If the shipping is more than $12.00, we will send you a followup PayPal request for the difference.
© Goody Awards 2013