About the Goody Awards
Inspiring change by recognizing the good in the world!
Goody Awards™ facilitates Social Good Awards via social media, special awards and cause marketing campaigns, similar to the million$ advertising campaigns that we managed for Fox Interactive Media/MySpace.
Our Mission – To inspire change by recognizing the good in the world.
Help us Catch Someone Doing Good by tweeting your votes today in 5 categories for Goody Awards of the Month and Year.
The Goody Awards™ builds communities around social good initiatives through education and entertainment. Here’s how we raise social good voices:
- Raise awareness of social good initiatives by reaching millions thru online and offline marketing, similar to what we did working for Fox Interactive Media/MySpace.
- Provide an easy way for anyone, anytime to give a shout out to a friend, hero or team making a difference using 5 Twitter hashtags (ex. Tweet with #HeroGoody & #GoodyAwards)
- Recognize winners voted by users via Twitter as Goody of the Month & Goody of the Year for 5 award categories (Hero, Team, Eco, Teacher and Good Deed).
- Promote Special Awards via integrated marketing campaigns and live events in 4 key areas: environment, education, women empowerment, and health.
If you have ideas for a cause marketing campaign and/or sponsors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re active in the community (spoke on Comedy Gives Back panel in photo to right at Digital Hollywood 2012), and would love to talk to you about building positive PR for your brand.
Golden Goody - This is our top Goody Award, and is like an Oscar for Social Good or Golden Globe. The Goody Awards builds cause marketing campaigns to recognize someone doing good in the space, and partners with brand sponsors, celebrities and causes for these “Special Awards.” The Goody Awards Advisory Board currently gives out these awards on rare occasions and at the Goody Awards Annual Awards Show. Check out the previous Golden Goody Award winners, and contact us with your recommendations.
Superstar Goody – We will also give out Superstar Goodys as “Special Awards” with brand sponsors. This award may include the Superstar Goody of the Month, Goody Awards of the Month, and First Goody Awards in new award categories. If you are interested in setting up an integrated marketing campaign around an award, we encourage sponsors to Contact Us to set up Superstar Goody Campaigns.
Tweet Your Goody Awards Votes everyday and make it count by including 3 things:
2) Your Type of Award - #GoodDeedGoody, #HeroGoody, #TeamGoody, #EcoGoody or #TeacherGoody
3) WHY (this is your personalized message why you want to recognize them)
Social Media Channels
@GoodyAwards – We’d love you follow us on Twitter and tweet awards using #GoodyAwards.
Goody Awards YouTube Channel - We have a YouTube channel, where we post videos of celebrities and causes talking about their latest social good projects.
Goody Awards Pinterest – We also have 3 Boards on Pinterest for 1) People doing social good, 2) Teams doing social good and 3) Social Good Quotes. We love to be pinned!
We hope you’re excited about this new way to recognize your everyday heroes through Social Good Shout Outs and Social Media. We welcome your feedback, and thank you for stopping by GoodyAwards.com.
Goody Awards in the News
© Goody Awards, 2013